Fluke is a leading manufacturer of Handheld Thermal Imaging Equipment and Vibration Analysis Equipment
|Thermal Imaging||Vibration Analysis|
|Fluke Thermography||Fluke Vibration||Fluke Thermal Imaging YouTube Channel|
USA Technical Support email: email@example.com
Phone: 800-44-FLUKE (800-443-5853)
Superior image quality
Just pick up a Fluke imager and you’ll immediately see the difference. Fluke delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find and fix problems fast.
- Industry leading thermal sensitivity (NETD) enables you to identify the small temperature differences that could indicate big problems
- Even the smallest details become visible with the large, widescreen full VGA color LCD display
- Patented IR-Fusion®, only from Fluke, delivers the industry’s best visible/infrared image alignment and focusing
Easy to use
When you pick up a tool, you need it to operate and deliver results without having to read a heavy manual.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use…simply navigate with the push of a thumb
- Add comments quickly and easily with voice annotation feature
- Easy, manual focus allows for precise image viewing control
- File management is effortless with the Fluke proprietary .is2 file format, which automatically stores the visual image, infrared image, voice and text annotations in one simple file (other file formats are also supported both on imager and in SmartView® software)
Tools are meant to be used, and Fluke thermal imagers are designed to reliably operate in the toughest industrial environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 meter (6.5 foot) drop—when was the last time you dropped a tool?
- Withstands dust and water, tested to an IP54 rating
- Use in ambient temperatures as low as -10 °C (14 °F) and high as +50 °C (122 °F)
- Protected by two-year warranty with one or two year extended warranties available. Ask your Fluke representative for more details.
A Fluke infrared camera can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti110 Infrared Camera and 160 x 120 resolution, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently and thoroughly document problem areas for additional follow-up.